Cucumber Basil Green Daiquiri
This post may contain affiliate links which means I earn a commission for purchases made through links in this post at no extra cost to you. .
I think I really fell in love with rum when we were in Jamaica a few years ago. But the good kind–which they’re exceptionally good at! This cucumber basil daiquiri has the sweetness we all crave in an indulgent girly-cocktail plus it’s made with zero sugar and loaded with balanced profile of basil and cucumber.
Not to mention to cucumber adds a bit of fiber to the drink, while the rum and stevia give it the perfect zero-sugar-added sweetness. This is the perfect healthy cocktail for warm weather, and even more perfect for summer nights on the patio!
Cucumber Basil Daiquiri (Green!)
- 2 oz white rum
- 1 cucumber
- 2 TBSP lime juice
- 10 leaves fresh basil
- 1 cup ice
- 2 packs organic powdered stevia, or a couple drops liquid stevia to taste
- 1. Cut cucumber in half. Chunk 1/2 of it and place in blender or blender cup. Cut the remaining half of the cucumber into thin slices.
- 2. Add to blender: rum, lime juice, and basil. Puree.
- 3. Add ice to blender cup and pulse until ice is smoothly crushed.
- 4. Pour 1/2 mixture into each of 2 small glasses or martini glasses.
- 5. Garnish with thinly sliced cucumber.
Please SHARE this post and PIN IT for later!