This post may contain affiliate links which means I earn a commission for purchases made through links in this post at no extra cost to you. .
Cucumber mint gin cooler healthy cocktail recipe.
A couple years ago I decided that I needed more hydration through the day. But my problem is that I don’t really like drinking plain water. Maybe it’s the minerals that are in it. Maybe it’s the fact that I was raised on sweet tea instead of water at ANY given meal. But the fact is, I’ve always hated drinking plain water. So as an adult, I’ve tried my best to correct that. One of the best ways to drink more is to make it taste better, and I started playing around with water infusions. I’ve added all kinds of different combos of fruits and veggies, and I’m telling you–you can’t get any fresher taste than cucumber mint!
What I love about this healthy cocktail recipe is that it’s got the cucumber pureed into the drink for added fiber, plus the flavor is unbeatable. (Although, that means taking it easy on drinking this one down, lest you get snockered pretty fast! It goes down easy!)
Sparkly Cucumber Mint Gin Cooler
Fun fact about cocktails: using a large ice cube reduces the overall area of ice that’s able to melt into your drink at once. So use a large ice cube instead of a lot of little ones! I use this mold to make ours!
- 1 cucumber
- 1/2 cup fresh mint leaves
- 2 TBSP powdered stevia OR a couple drops liquid stevia
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 4 oz gin
- Sparkling water (plain or lemon)
- 1. Cut cucumber, chunk about 1 cup worth, then thinly slice the remainder
- 2. Place cucumber, about 12 mint leaves, stevia, and lemon juice in blender. Puree until smooth.
- 3. Place ice in 2 large glasses. Add 2-3 slices of cucumber to each glass.
- 4. Pour 2 oz gin to each of the glasses.
- 5. Fill each glass 2/3 full with the cucumber mixture, then top off the remainder with sparkling water.
- 6. Garnish each glass with either cucumber slices and/or mint leaves.
Please SHARE this post and PIN IT for later!