Luck-O-the-Irish Green Smoothie
This post may contain affiliate links which means I earn a commission for purchases made through links in this post at no extra cost to you. .
A healthy green smoothie perfect for beginners or pros!
As far as green smoothies go, this one is chock-full of super-yummy fruits and veggies, and tastes as fresh as an Irish rain-shower! (Yeah, what I imagine one tastes like, obviously.)
If you’re new to green smoothies I recommend you start here, because it’s so balanced in its flavor, and definitely won’t make you run for the hills! Plus the amount of fiber is super filling and helps you stay ‘regular’. Ha!
- 1 cup cold water
- 1 large glass of ice cubes
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder (or coconut)
- 1 cup fresh spinach
- 1 celery stalk, chopped
- 1 Kiwi, peeled and cut into chunks
- 1/2 green apple, cut into chunks (without core)
- 1/2 green pear, cut into chunks (without core)
- 1/2 cucumber, cut into chunks
- 1/2 avocado meat
- Throw all ingredients in a high-speed blender. Blend on high for 1-2 minutes, or on your 'smoothie' setting.
- If you're saving half, store in fridge no longer than a day, and throw in a few ice cubes + re-blend!
Please SHARE this post and PIN IT for later!