Stella Nadene Wellness + Lifestyle is currently accepting guest posts, with the following guidelines:
- ONLY accepting guest posts for the following topics: Nutrition for busy moms; sleep; hormones; clean eating; stress management
- Posts must be between 900-1500 words.
- Posts must be in alignment with Stella Nadene Wellness + Lifestyle themes and values .
- Posts are approved by the Stella Nadene staff before being published.
- Posts must not be spam or read as spammy.
- Posts may include one external or outbound ‘dofollow’ link, that is NOT to be an affiliate link, that will remain ‘dofollow’ for a minimum of 90 days. After that point, it is up to the discretion of the Stella Nadene staff if the link will remain ‘dofollow’.
- Posts may include other external or outbound links, but the remainder will be ‘nofollow’.
- Posts can have images; however, insertion of other images as deemed appropriate by Stella Nadene staff may be included in post.
- Stella Nadene will have the authority to pull, and thereby unpublish, any posts as seen fit.
- Stella Nadene may insert internal links to the post, as well as outbound links as seen fit.
- Stella Nadene has authority to insert any and all SEO, but welcomes suggestions.
- By giving authorization for Stella Nadene to publish guest post on the Stella Nadene blog, you are giving authorization to use said post in other forms of content, including video and social media posts.
If your guest post follows these guidelines, and you agree with all terms, please submit guest post or pitch to:
Thanks for your interest!